A blog of art, photography and other nice things.




Tuesday 12 October 2010

I waste way too much time

I have recently become slightly addicted to Stumble. Here's a few of my favourite finds so far...
  • a changing photo of Toronto, showing stages throughout the day and night,
  • the photography of Cole Rise - I like the colours and the seemingly infinite expanse of space that the pictures hint at,
  • this made me smile - "You Are Beautiful uses the medium of advertising and commercialization to spread a positive message. Projects like these make a difference in the world by catching us in the midst of daily life and creating moments of positive self realization",
  • and a video of Coachella, that makes a load of festival-goers look like highly sophisticated and clothed ants. Party ants.

No comments:

Post a Comment